Europa Metals Iberia, S.L. and Denarius Metals Corp (TSXV:DSLV; OTCQX: DNSRF) signed a definitive option agreement dated 22 November 2022, further details of which are set out in the Company's announcement of 23 November 2022.
Europa Metals is a lead-zinc exploration company focused exclusively on European projects. We believe Europe, and in particular Spain, is an unrealised region for modern mine development and that the opportunity to create new mines within a best practice social and environmental framework, near first class infrastructure, is significant.
Currently, the Company is progressing its Toral Lead, Zinc and Silver project towards the mine development phase. In summary:
- 1st world jurisdiction, Province of León, established mining region
- Ready access to provincial expertise and world class underground experience
- Excellent road, rail & power infrastructure, all are located near to Toral
- Grants often available from Spain and the EU for development
- Toral located in one of the world’s best regions for base metals exploration and mining
Europa Metals is quoted/listed on AIM and AltX of the JSE under the ticker code EUZ and is an Australian registered Company.