European Metals Development
Operating in Spain our primary asset is the Toral lead zinc and silver project located in the Province of Leon. In August 2020 an updated JORC (2012) resource estimate update was announced reporting:
- Indicated resource estimate of approximately 3.8Mt @ 8.3% Zn Equivalent (including Pb credits) and 30g/t Ag, representing an approximate:
- 40% increase in Indicated resource tonnes;
- 38% increase in Indicated contained tonnes of zinc to approximately 180,000 tonnes;
- 36% increase in Indicated contained tonnes of lead to approximately 150,000 tonnes; and
- 32% increase in Indicated contained ounces of silver to approximately 3.7 million ounces.
- A total resource of approximately 17Mt @ 6.9% Zn Equivalent (including Pb credits), 4.1% Zn, 2.9% Pb and 24 g/t Ag, including:
- 720,000 tonnes of zinc, 510,000 tonnes of lead and 14 million ounces of silver.
- High-grade recovery results from second phase metallurgical testing conducted by WAI (April 2020):
- 83.7% Pb recovery to a 60.0% Pb concentrate;
- 87.1% Ag recovery to 1,350ppm Ag within Pb concentrate; and
- 77% Zn recovery to a 59.1% Zn concentrate.
Europe is today providing the mining industry with one of the most important opportunities to create a fully transparent and ethical source for commodities. First world infrastructure and an established regulatory framework is allowing sustained investment into a wide range of new development projects within Europe.