European Metals Development
Operating in Spain our primary asset is the Toral lead zinc and silver project located in the Province of Leon. In October 2019 an updated JORC (2012) resource was announced reporting:
- Indicated resource of approximately 2.7Mt @ 8.9% ZnEq (including lead (“Pb”) credits) and 32g/t silver (“Ag”), at a 4% cut-off.
- 12% increase in the total resource tonnes to approximately 18Mt (at 7.4% ZnEq with Pb credits and 24 g/t Ag), at a 4% cut-off.
- 30% increase in contained tonnes of zinc to approximately 830,000 tonnes
- 12% increase in contained tonnes of lead to approximately 570,000 tonnes
- 8% increase in contained ounces of silver to approximately 14 million ounces
Europe is today providing the mining industry with one of the most important opportunities to create a fully transparent and ethical source for commodities. First world infrastructure and an established regulatory framework is allowing sustained investment into a wide range of new development projects within Europe.