Europa Metals June 2018 Flier
Toral Lead, Zinc, Silver Project Spain (100% owned)
- Flagship project located in Province of Leon, Spain -Exploration license renewed Q4 2017 for three years
- European support infrastructure; Located near road, power, rail in traditional mining area- direct road access to existing Smelters
- Over 44,000 meters previously drilled on project- data package being reprocessed by Europa leading to;
- Maiden JORC (2012) resource announced January 2018*:
- 16 million tonnes at 6.9%Zn Equivalent (including Pb credits) and 25 g/t Ag total Inferred Resource Estimate (approx.)
- Individual zinc and lead grades are 4.0% Zn, 3.3% Pb, with an estimated metal content of 670,000 tonnes of zinc, 540,000 tonnes of lead and 13 million troy ounces of silver.
2018 Outlook: a. PEA b. extension drilling along strike c. metallurgical testing
The block model currently extends for a strike length of 3,300m and is still open to the east along strike and also at depth where it has not yet been closed off.
Maiden independent Mineral Resource Estimate JORC (2012)
Table 1: Summary of Inferred mineral resources for the Toral property reported at a 4.0% Zn equivalent cut-off grade and estimated grade and tonnages at the various cut off grades.
Toral exploration & ownership history
55 holes and 36 deviations (36.000 m) drilling
2005-2008 Lundin Mining
7 holes (4.500 m)
2009-2011 Goldquest Mining
- soil and rock geochemistry
- old labors mapping
re-evaluation: MICON NI-43-101
2012-2015 Portex Mining Corporation
Exploration: detail mapping
2015-2016 Mineral and Financial
- soil and rock geochemistry
- old labors mapping and sampling
- Drill holes
2016-current Europa Metals
- Major data reinterpretation
- Near surface drilling campaign
- Maiden JORC Resource Jan. 2018
*The Toral maiden resource estimate was prepared by Mr. J.N. Hogg, MSc. MAIG Principal Geologist for Addison Mining Services, who is an independent Competent Person within the meaning of the JORC (2012) code. The maiden resource estimate was aided by Mr R. J. Siddle, MSc, MAIG under the guidance of the Competent Person. Mr. Hogg has reviewed and verified the technical information that forms the basis of and has been used in the preparation of the current mineral resource estimate and this statement, including all analytical data, diamond drill hole logs, QA/QC data, density measurements, and sampling, diamond drilling and analytical techniques.
Toral in proven mining province
From 1976-92, mined 12 million tonnes of ore and produced around 1.4 million tonnes of high grade (61% Zn) zinc concentrate and over 213,000 tonnes of high grade (70% Pb and 500g/t Ag) lead concentrate
Mined between 1935-83, still with ore in situ
Las Medulas Mine
Mined by the Romans for nearly 200 years, producing over 200 tonnes of alluvial gold.
(74 AD, Mining Procurator reports on extraction and recovery - Pliny)